SEW-IN HAIR EXTENSION TECHNOLOGY
The sew-in hair extension technology uses hair wefts (the hair sewn into the braid). With the hair extension sew-in technology from the client’s own hair 1-3 French braids can be plaited (1-2 braids from the highest ear point until the highest point of the other ear and 1 or 2 braids from the average point of the ear until the average point of the second ear one straight under the other). When these braids are plaited, the hairstylist with the thread and a needle sews the hair weft to these braids.
- Hair sew-in technology is a cold hair extension technology.
- This technology is suitable for those who want to achieve the short-term hair extension effect without damaging the hair.
- Maintenance of this technolgy must be performed every 1-2 months.
- This technology does not permit to achieve the natural hair fall and volume at the sides.
- To gain volume with the hair sew-in technology it is necessary to sew several wefts together and then sew them to the client’s hair, therefore when stroking the head with a hand the stitching place is easily detected, because it is “cone” shaped.
PRICE LIST FOR HAIR EXTENSION SERVICES HERE